Kindly send me matching resumes with rates per hour epected to Rupali@matrixservicesgroup.com.
Location: Lyon Meadows Facility, New Hudson, MI
Business Area: Customer Contact Systems
Desired Start Date: 8/1/2011
The Technical Lead ensures project deliverables are completed according to the project timeline and adhere to the respective IT organization’s Quality Review process.
• Thorough understanding of the J2EE environment from Design and Development perspective.
• Thorough understanding of the SOA (web services etc) integration and utilization in the design and development of the project
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Thorough understanding of the Rational Suite of products from design and development perspective. Knowledge of Design patterns.
• Should be able to come up with technical solutions to meet the business requirements.
• Thorough understanding of the Information security needs in web application development
• Have at least 5 year of experience in J2EE design and/or development work.
• Experience in Health care field preferred
• Provides day-to-day technical leadership of the project or component build including design, development and testing
• Should be able to bring the technical and project related issue to closure.
• Ability to effectively manage a pool of technical resources from different departments.
• Supports the Delivery Lead in identifying detailed tasks and providing estimates for the work plan.
• Reviews and completes the respective IT team deliverables / tasks within the given timeframes
• Should be able to create an integrated plan with critical tasks and milestones
• Identify risks and communicate to the project leadership.
• Should be proficient in creating an integrated project plan consisting of major tasks and milestones.
• Adheres to the corporate IT processes including security
• Understanding & processing of the Gate process used by BCBSM
• Should have a high level understanding of project management financials.
• Identifies the types of skills needed and the level of expertise for resources
• Works with the People/Resource Manager for procuring the resources
• Develop resource plan to ensure the proper utilization of the shared resources
Risk and Issue Management:
• Identify and communicate technical issues.
• Resolve and escalate technical issues.
• Acts as primary channel of communication to the Delivery Lead for project related status, issues, and risks – representing all technical units.
• Effective communication to business stakeholders as well as Senior Management as needed.
• Overall responsibility of the technical delivery of the project from start to finish.
• Provides technical direction and support for the project team.
• Ensures the project and deliverables are built to the approved design.
• Assists in the preparation and conducting of technical review meetings and activities.
• Reviews and approves the high-level design documentation for the project.
• Ensures project team members follow the QR processes, policies, procedures, and standards established by the BCBSM.
• Responsible for maintaining the integrity and quality of the changes made by the project team/vendor
• Coordinates testing in conjunction with the test lead.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Master’s preferred.
• 8 to 10 years relevant experience
• Experience leading package integration projects.
• Experience in working with geographically dispersed project teams
• Experience in developing work plans using MS Project
• Should be able to guide the Design and Development resources to ensure the business requirements are met
• Experience in J2EE Design and Development.
• Experience in implementing large scale projects involving custom development and COTS integration.
• Health care insurance industry knowledge preferred